30" Built-In Warmer Drawer
- Keep your food at the ideal serving temperature with a warmer drawer that maintains a precise temperature between 80 and 120 degrees. Ideal for foods ranging from proofing bread to keeping your entrée at the perfect serving temperature.
- Keeps food from drying out before serving, while also maintaining the Keep Warm temperature.
- Ensures food remains ready to serve without being overcooked.
- Our warmer drawer uses a ball bearing system that is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
- Allows for more usable capacity.
- Coordinates perfectly with the Electrolux 30" and 27" wall ovens.
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Four-Hour Auto Power-Off
- Blue LED On/Off Indicator Light
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor.^
- Features an ideal temperature setting for dough to rise.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||No|
|Display Type||Digital (Blue LED)|
|Cut-Out Depth||23-5/8" - 24"|
|Cut-Out Height||9-7/8" - 10-1/4"|
|Cut-Out Width||28-1/2" - 28-3/4"|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Rear Center|
|Voltage Rating||120V 60Hz|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||15A|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation||Yes|
|Automatic Shutoff||4 hours|
|Drawer Rack Configuration||1 Half-Rack|
|Heating Element||450 Watts|
|Luxury-Glide® Full-Extension Drawer Glides||Yes|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||75|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product