30" Gas Cooktop
30" Gas Cooktop
- Color:Stainless Steel
Five-burner gas cooktop with Min-2-Max® Burner with a range of 1,100 to 20,000 BTU, continuous grates, professional-grade control knobs and a deep-well design for easy cleanup.
Burner Type:Sealed Burner
Number of Burners:Four
Voltage:115V ... see more
- Professional grade control knobs are designed to provide you with pinpoint precision control
- Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to countertop-level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto and off of the cooking surface much easier.
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner — without lifting.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor.^
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- For easy clean up.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|LP Conversion Kit||Included|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Burners||Four|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||CSA|
|Center||20000 BTU G5 Dual Flame|
|Cooking Surface||Deep Sump Formed Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Surface Type||Recessed|
|Electronic Ignition||Electronic Pilotless|
|Grate Color||Black Matte|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Grates||3 Continuous Grates|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type||Weighted Plastic|
|Left Front||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear||7500 BTU|
|Right Front||12000 BTU|
|Right Rear||750 - 5000 BTU|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||1|
|Connected Load @ 120V||0.12|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Min Circuit Required||5A|
|Voltage Rating||120V 60Hz|
|Gas Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Product Weight (lbs)||70|
|PROP 65 Label||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||59|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product