24 3/16 inch Glass Door Wine Reserve Right Hinge Masterpiece Handle
- Everyday Price : $3,649.00
- Sale Price : $2,649.00
- Total Savings : $1,000.00
- Color:Stainless steel
The Thermador under counter refrigeration collection brings complete freedom to the culinary enthusiast. Our fully flush wine reserve models integrate seamlessly into 24" depth cabinetry and feature exclusive SoftClose hinges and slides. Choose from Pro
W x H x D:23 7/8 x 34 1/4 x 24 ... see more
- Removable and cantilevered for adjustability, full-extension racks enhance the experience of pulling out your favorite vintage. Capped with aluminum fronts of the highest grade, the wenge hardwood racks are the ultimate luxury.
- Two adjustable zones, perfect for keeping wine at the appropriate temperatures for serving or aging.
- The exclusive, innovative door hinges provide a new level of luxury with a gentle, automatic close. Robust and versatile, the hinge allows for a 115? door opening and can be positioned to stop at a 90? angle.
- Brighter, whiter, LED lighting illuminates stored items - so that all food can be seen - and nothing remains overlooked or forgotten.
- Tinted to match the Thermador family of products and tempered for strength, this special door suppresses dangerous ultraviolet rays that can prematurely age fine wine.
- ALL LED interior lighting
- Full extension wenge wine racks
- Professional style handle, Right-hinged
- Concealed venting grill for full integration
- SoftClose door hinges for ultra-smooth closing of the door
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Dual temperature and humidity wine preservation
- 42 Bottle Capacity
- Tempered and UV-Protective Glass Doors
- Door open alarm
- Sabbath mode
|Product Features||Reversible door hinge No|
|Technical Specifications||Amps (A) 15|
|Technical Specifications||Frequency (Hz) 60|
|Technical Specifications||Approval certificates CUL, UL|
|Technical Specifications||Plug type A8 120V-3 prong rectangular|
|Technical Specifications||Net weight (lbs) 190|
|Technical Specifications||Gross weight (lbs) 205|
|WARRANTY||Limited two-year warranty, entire appliance, parts and labor on any part of the refrigerator that fails because of a manufacturing defect**|
|WARRANTY||Limited warranty for sealed refrigeration system*; parts and labor (3rd to 6th year)|
|WARRANTY||Limited warranty for sealed refrigeration system*; parts only (7th to 12th year)|
|WARRANTY||*Sealed refrigeration system includes compressor, evaporator, condenser, dryer/strainer and connection tubing|
|WARRANTY||**Two-year warranty is only valid on products purchased after 1/1/2012|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product