36" 7-SERIES RANGETOP 4G- SS
36" 7 Series Gas Rangetop - VGRT
Width:36 inch ... see more
- Inspired by the Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle interchanges with reversible grill/griddle accessory providing versatility for griddling and defrosting.
- Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
- The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Exclusive seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy.
- SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
|Series||Viking Professional 7 Series|
|Burner Type||Viking Elevation Burner|
|Indoor Or Outdoor||Indoor|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Trim Option||Chrome Accent|
|Burner Config||Four Burners/12"W. Griddle|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product