30" 4 Burner Gas Downdraft Cooktop
30" 4 Burner Gas Downdraft Cooktop
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 30” gas cooktop includes Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn’t require a separate hood. The cooktop features a 17K BTU professional burner to achieve both high heat needed for searing and low simmer settings. The 5K BTU Even-Heat
Carton Depth:26 7/16 inch
Carton Height:23 13/16 inch
Carton Width:35 1/8 inch ... see more
- Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
- Enhance the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
- Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
- Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
- A diffuser plate allows more control of the flame at the lowest setting, for more precise simmering and melting.
- Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Reaches the high temperatures required to quickly get liquids to a boil and for high-temperature cooking techniques including getting a great sear on meat.
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Melt chocolate or butter, simmer delicate sauces, or poach eggs on a low-power burner, thanks to a wider burner cap that shields and diffuses the flame to produce a gentler, low-power heat.
- Lights burners with an electric spark instead of a pilot light. For more reliable performance, burners are relit if the flame is blown out.
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||300|
|Control Location||Right Side|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Carton Depth||26 7/16 inch|
|Carton Height||23 13/16 inch|
|Carton Width||35 1/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||78 inch|
|Net Weight||66.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches)||19 15/16|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||28 5/8|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates,Continuous,Matte Finish|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||17,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Even-Heat™|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||10,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product