36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop with 5 Elements
36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop with 5 Elements
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 36” electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn’t require a separate hood. A 10-inch Even-Heat™ Ultra element provides versatility for both high-and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And
Carton Depth:26 7/16 inch
Carton Height:23 13/16 inch
Carton Width:41 1/2 inch ... see more
- Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- Provides a clear indication that lets you know if any cooking surface is on or still hot.
- Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
- Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
- Efficiently heats a commonly used pan size and can reach a power output of up to 1800 watts for every day use.
- Can reach a power output of up to 1200 watts to handle your daily cooking needs.
- Provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. Even-Heat™ Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings.
- Combines the benefits of Even-Heat™ Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
- Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Protects the cooktop surface from scratches, helping keep it looking pristine even with frequent use.
- Lets you use different cookware sizes at one location. When using large, 12-inch cookware the entire element surface is used. For smaller cookware, you’ll use only the 9-inch inner element.
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Lets you know at a glance when an element is on.
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||258|
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size||10"|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type||Even-Heat™ Ultra|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||300|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||34 9/16|
|Carton Depth||26 7/16 inch|
|Carton Height||23 13/16 inch|
|Carton Width||41 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||70 inch|
|Net Weight||57.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches)||21 1/8|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Knob Color||Color Coordinated|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1300W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Even-Heat™|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Right Side|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||18 3/4|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||12"/9"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual-Stacked Burner|
|Width (IN,inches)||36 5/16|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product