30" Induction Cooktop
30" Induction Cooktop
- Color:Stainless Steel
Width: 28-1/2" - 28-5/8"
Depth: 19-5/8" - 19-3/4" ... see more
- PowerPlus™ Induction Technology boils water in less than 2 minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner everyday.^
- Our PowerPlus™ Induction Cooktop offers the speed, control, and consistency of gas, without requiring the converting of your kitchen from electric to gas.
- SpacePro™ Bridge Element allows you to cook two separate dishes at once, or combine elements for large pots or griddle-use. The cooktop adapts to the size of the pan whether it’s a small pot, a large frying pan, or a griddle.
- Even heat eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like steaks and omelets.
- Cool-to-the-touch cooktop generates heat directly to the pan, not the cooktop, so spills can't burn on.
- Adjusts from a powerful boil to a gentle simmer instantly - ideal for rice, soups and sauces.
- Heavy-duty knobs deliver precise temperature control, whether you're simmering, sautéing, searing or boiling.
- The cooktop heats the pan directly so less heat is lost in the cooking process.
- Induction-friendly cookware includes most stainless steel or iron-based cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's compatible.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic with Knobs|
|Display Type||Digital (Blue LED)|
|Cooktop Surface Type||induction|
|Left Front||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Type||Cast Metal SS|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Left Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Rear||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Right Front||10" - 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Depth||19-5/8" - 19-3/4"|
|Width||28-1/2" - 28-5/8"|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40.0 / 40.0|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.6 / 8.3|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Min Circuit Required||40A|
|Cooktop Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||38|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product