1 HP Waste Disposer
1 HP Waste Disposer
Height: 16-1/16" ... see more
- Creates more power immediately to quickly grind through waste without jamming, using less water and electricity.
- Compact, lightweight design fits most existing sink mounts for quick installation.
- The power, speed and capacity to quickly grind large amounts of food waste into fine particles and efficiently wash them away.
- See warranty for complete details.
- Dispose of food waste continuously by using wall switch to activate.
- Reduces noise for quietest operation.
- Uses jam resistant dual cutting stainless steel impellers to resist corrosion and extend the useful life of your disposer.
- Keeps food waste from splashing out of disposer while in use.
|Sink Flange Kit||Stainless Steel|
|Unit Capacity||Extra Large|
|Drain Outlet Diameter (in.)||1-1/2"|
|Impellers||Stainless Steel Jam Resistant Dual Impellers|
|Manual Reset Overload Protector||Yes|
|Armature Shaft Materials||Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel|
|Splash Guard||Yes - Non-Removable|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||7|
|Voltage Rating||115V 60Hz|
|Power Connection||Direct Wire|
|Motor Type||HI-Torque Permanent Magnet|
|Mounting Type||Easy Fit|
|Sound Package||UltraQuiet™ III|
|Turntable Material||Stainless Steel|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product