30" Slide-In Electric Range
30" Slide-In Electric Range
- Color:Stainless Steel
The Frigidaire Gallery 30 in. Slide-In Electric Smoothtop Range with True Convection lets you cook more at once with a 4.6 cu. ft. oven and the 5 element Electric Cooktop that includes one 6/9 in. expandable element, two 6 in. elements, and one 9/12 in. e
Depth: 28-5/16" ... see more
- A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Preheat in just a few minutes.^
- A 20-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with our quick self-clean cycle.
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm in the oven until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- The cooktop features five burners including two SpaceWise® Expandable elements and a Warming Zone so you can cook more at once.
- Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can add a minute to the timer, or keep foods warm – with the touch of a button.
- Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access.
|Oven 1 Capacity||4.6|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Control Location||Front Control|
|Automatic Oven (Delay Cook & Off)||Multiple Functions|
|Self-Clean||2 3 4 Hours|
|Center||100 Watts (Keep Warm)|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Left Front||6/9" - 1400/3000 Watts|
|Left Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Right Front||9/12" - 2000/3200 Watts|
|Right Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Cooktop Surface Type||smooth surface|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||52.5 / 45.7|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||12.6 / 9.5|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Control Panel Finish||Plastic Black with Stainless Steel Overlay|
|Door Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Drawer Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Baking System||True Hidden Bake|
|Broil||6 pass 3400 Watts|
|Broil System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection System||2500 Watt Single Fan Convection|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||18-3/4"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||17-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-1/8"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||1 HD Handle 1 Offset 1 HD Auto Rack|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||5 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven 1 Window||XL Window|
|Oven 1 Cleaning System||Self-Clean w/Steam Clean Option|
|Oven 1 Convection||2500 Watts|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||2 Halogen|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product