30" Electric Range
30" Electric Range
- Color:Black Stainless Steel
- Practical has never looked so stylish with Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
- A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Depending on your cooking needs, this convenient 3-in-1 element expands from 6" for small pots to 9" and 12" for larger cookware.
- Get meals on the table faster with Quick Boil 3,000W element.
- A 20-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
- The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - our ovens automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- Keep food warm on the cooktop until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm in the oven until everything — and everyone — is ready.
|Oven 1 Capacity||5.7|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Keypad Entry Time & Temp||Yes|
|STEAM CLEAN||STEAM CLEAN|
|Timer Shut-off||6 hours|
|Center Rear||100 Watts (Keep Warm)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Element On Indicator Light||1 Clear|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||1 Clear|
|Knob Type||Weight Cast|
|Left Front||6/9" - 1400/3000 Watts|
|Left Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Right Front||6/9/12" - 1200/2000/3000 Watts|
|Right Rear||6" - 1200 Watts|
|Cooktop Surface Type||smooth surface|
|Knob Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Drawer Handle||Black Stainless Steel|
|Control Panel Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Finish||Black Porcelain|
|Door Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Drawer Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||4 Adjustable|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Broil System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection System||350 Watt True Convection|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Slate Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||21"|
|Interior Lighting||1 Incandescent|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-3/8"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||2 Heavy Duty Handle + 1 Offset|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||7 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven 1 Window||Glass Picture|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product