Double DishDrawer™, 14 Place Settings, Panel Ready (Tall)
- Color:Panel Ready
This Fisher & Paykel Double DishDrawer™ Dishwasher has extra height for taller dishes and is integrated into your kitchen for a seamless look.
Height:34 - 36 3/8
Depth:22 1/2 ... see more
- DishDrawer™ Dishwashers are as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and can be conveniently positioned at bench height for ease of loading and minimal bending. Flexible racking allows you to make adjustments to fit in a variety of dishes.
- With the ability to use both drawers independently and select different wash programs the DishDrawer™ Dishwasher can wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans.
- Each drawer holds a true half load for guilt-free small washes and fast turnaround of your dishes. Both drawers operate independently so different wash cycles can run simultaneously to accommodate a variety of loads.
- The Quick wash modifier delivers a faster wash while maintaining performance. The Sanitize option provides extra protection killing 99.9% of bacteria in the final rinse. The Extra Dry setting is perfect for plastic dishes.
- Instead of needing a remote control, these DishDrawer™ Dishwashers have a knock to pause function. A knock on the front panel will pause the dishwasher which can be re-started again by using the start/play button.
- Running at a very low decibel rating, these DishDrawer™ Dishwashers do their job without making a fuss. The combination of intelligent technology and simple mechanics means greater reliability and excellent wash performance.
|Contemporary Round Handle Kit||Part number 81674|
|Knife clip & Multipurpose clip||true|
|Optional handle||513545 D3 front mount fitting kit|
|Optional stainless steel door kit||81261 Doors DD24DT|
|Capacity and loading|
|Accommodates plates up to||12.25" (top) - 11" (bottom)|
|Adjustable height, foldable cupracks||true|
|Fold down tines||true|
|Pitch adjustable tines||true|
|Electronic fault/Diagnostic indicator||true|
|End of cycle beeps||true|
|Energy saving delay start option up to 12 hrs||true|
|Internal wash selector||true|
|Knock to pause||true|
|Rinse aid indicator light||true|
|Fan assisted drying||true|
|Flow through detergent dispenser||true|
|Noise (dBa) on delicate cycle top drawer||44|
|Water usage||3.28 gal running both tubs|
|Capacity - Place settings||10-15|
|Energy rating||Energy star|
|Material / Color||Panel ready|
|Number of programs||More than 10|
|Dishwasher Type||Double Drawer|
|Style And Series|
|Product Series||Series 9|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year Parts & Labor|
|Supplied hose to suit 9mm male compression fitting||true|
|Water connection||Max 140°F|
|Water pressure||0.03 Mpa - 1 Mpa (4.3-145 psi)|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product