30" Gas Cooktop
30" Gas Cooktop
- Color:Stainless Steel
Five-burner gas cooktop with Min-2-Max® Burner with a range of 1,100 to 20,000 BTU, continuous grates, professional-grade control knobs and a deep-well design for easy cleanup.
Depth: 21-3/4" ... see more
- Professional grade control knobs are designed to provide you with pinpoint precision control
- Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to countertop-level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto and off of the cooking surface much easier.
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner — without lifting.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor.^
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- For easy clean up.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|Cooking||Griddle : Mailing Card|
|LP Conversion Kit||Included|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||CSA|
|Cooking Surface||Deep Sump Formed Stainless Steel|
|Center||20000 BTU G5 Dual Flame|
|Right Front||12000 BTU|
|Right Rear||750 - 5000 BTU|
|Electronic Ignition||Electronic Pilotless|
|Grate Color||Black Matte|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type||Weighted Plastic|
|Grates||3 Continuous Grates|
|Left Front||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear||7500 BTU|
|Cooktop Surface Type||Recessed|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||1|
|Connected Load @ 120V||0.12|
|Min Circuit Required||5A|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating||120V 60Hz|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||70|
|Gas Connection Location||Right Rear|
|PROP 65 Label||Yes|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product