60" Stainless Steel Pro-Style Outdoor Hood
- "18" tall wall-mount design with deep 27" depth to handle the heat and size of outdoor grills
- Powerful 1100 CFM internal blower for quiet, dependable operation
- 3-speed rotary control for convenient range of ventilation choices
- 50-watt Halogen bulbs provide bright lighting (three in 60" - not included)
- Professional style baffle filters capture grease typical to outdoor cooking; easy to remove grease rail makes clean up easier
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to maintain optimum ventilation
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Optional 3" wall extension for greater coverage; eliminates expensive custom wall bump-outs
- Optional flue covers available to fit 8', 9' and 10' ceilings for standard or wall extension installation choices"
|TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION HIGHLIGHTS|
|Accommodates Ceiling Height||N/A|
|Cabinet Width (inches)||60"|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters||Yes|
|Duct Connector Size||10" Round|
|Filter Type||Stainless Steel Baffle|
|Heat Sentry - Temperature Sensor||Yes|
|Light Bulb Quantity||3|
|Light Bulbs Included||No|
|Max Sones/100 CFM||12.0|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||36"|
|Product Depth (inches)||27"|
|Product Height (inches)||18"|
|Product Width (inches)||60"|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product