30" Freestanding Induction Range
30" Freestanding Induction Range
- Color:Black Stainless Steel
The Frigidaire 30 in. Freestanding Induction Range with Auto-Sizing Pan Detection uses modern technology to provide precise and even heat to cookware as Safe Surface Induction keeps the surrounding areas cool to the touch. Auto-Sizing Pan Detection will detect the pan size and warm the necessary area without any extra input from you. Once the pan is placed the Temperature Precision will cook the food as you want it, from a low simmer for a sauce (thanks to the True Temp Melt & Hold) to nice high heat sear on a steak. Use the storage drawer to store your special induction cookware right below the oven for easy to find access.
Number of Burners:Four
Number of Ovens:One
Style:Freestanding ... see more
- Get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an electric cooktop^.
- Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface.
- Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time.
- Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection that automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temp Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour.
- Practical has never looked so stylish with Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish.
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer.
- Quickly clean your oven in 2-hours with the self-clean cycle.
- The Safe Surface – Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans stays cool to the touch.
- Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process.
|Number of Burners||Four|
|Number of Ovens||One|
|Type of Burners||Smooth Glass|
|Type Of Cleaning||Self Clean|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Default||Black Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Oven (Delay Cook & Off)||Yes|
|Broil||Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)|
|Lower Drawer Controls||Storage|
|Self-Clean||2 3 Hours (Scroll thru)|
|Timed Shut-off||12 hours|
|Element On Indicator Light||1 Clear|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||1 Clear|
|Left Front||7" (180mm) Induction|
|Left Rear||7" (180mm) Induction|
|Right Front||8.3" (210mm) Induction|
|Right Rear||5.5" (140mm) Induction|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V||12.5 / 9.5|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Rear Centerline Lower|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Control Panel Finish||Black Stainless Metal|
|Cooktop Finish||Smoothtop Glass|
|Door Finish||Glass with Black Stainless Steel|
|Drawer Finish||Black Stainless Metal|
|Exterior Finish||Black Stainless Steel|
|Handle Color||Black Stainless|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||4 Adjustable|
|Product Weight (lbs)||170|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Reviewed.com Best of Year Award||2018|
|Reviewed.com Editors Choice Award||2018|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Broil System||Vari-Broil™ High/Low|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/8"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||19-3/4"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-3/8"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||2 Standard|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||6 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven 1 Window||Extra-Large Visualite®|
|Oven 1 Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||1 Incandescent|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Retuned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product