24 INCH BUILT-IN FRESH FOOD COLUMN
24 INCH BUILT-IN FRESH FOOD COLUMN
Freedom to customize. Freedom to go modular. Freedom to integrate your refrigeration with the design of your kitchen. That's what makes Thermador Freedom Refrigeration the leader in true flush, tall door design. Our refrigeration solutions integrate seamlessly into your kitchen design, with custom fronts and concealed venting grille. Our portfolio of custom panel models - available in 18", 24", 30" and 36" widths - offers the most design choices in the industry, allowing you to configure your own unique combination of bottom freezers, fresh food, freezer and wine preservation columns. And nothing beats the convenience of our pre-assembled bottom freezers, ready to install straight from the factory. Equipped with flat stainless steel panels and either Professional or Masterpiece Handles set off by a removable stainless steel frame, these units deliver perfect built-in fit and aesthetics in a 24" or 25" deep cabinet. True to the Thermador heritage and re-imagined for 2012 with a range of state-of-the-art functionality and features, the Freedom Refrigeration collection gives you full control to design your personal culinary studio.T24IR800SPDedicated compressor and evaporatorFreeFlow Cold Air System - Air channel in the door ensures that items stored on the door are as cold as on the shelvesElectronic controls for precise temperature managementFlexTemp Drawer optimized for fish, meat and produceCarbon air filter reduces odors and keeps air clean and freshFull length cantilever racks for ultimate adjustabilityFull width glass shelves with metal trimFull extension drawers at 90? door opening angleGallon door binsSuperCool - Chills food quicklySabbath modeEconomy modeVacation modeDoor open alarmENERGY STAR Qualified13.2 Cu. Ft.Full height door - True cabinet integration without exposed venting grilleALL LED sidewall and theater lightingAccepts custom or stainless steel panelsReversible Door Swing
Width :24 inch ... see more
- Engineered specifically for the Freedom Collection, all units feature a heavy duty hinge that allows for a fully flush installation and the ability to support custom panels.
- Each column features its own compressor and evaporator ensuring precise temperature control and ideal humidity levels. When columns are installed side-by-side, Freedom Refrigeration gives you all the benefits of a dual compressor and dual evaporator system.
- Our Adjustable cantilever racks can be positioned at any level delivering more access and use of space.
- The brightly illuminated interior sidewall lighting makes it easier to find all of your essential ingredients for the perfect weekday meal.
- Our Freedom Refrigeration design hides the air ventilation grill for a completely integrated installation.
- 24" Built-In Fresh Food Column
- FREEDOM Hinge enables true flush design
|Category||Built in Refrigeration|
|Sub Category||Built in All Refrigerator|
|Product Features||Humidity control drawers Yes|
|Technical Specifications||Amps (A) 10|
|WARRANTY||Limited two-year warranty, entire appliance, parts and labor on any part of the refrigerator that fails because of a manufacturing defect**|
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Village Appliance Return Policy
120 North Main St.
Port Chester, NY 10573
No returns accepted without authorization from the company
Special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable
Returned merchandise must be in original, unopened carton with packing.
Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot
Returned merchandise subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return an item with prior
You are responsible for shipping costs to return your item
Damaged Product- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly
before accepting and signing for it. If you notice there is damage to the product on delivery, refuse the product and note the damage on the delivery ticket.
Defective Product-If your item is defective please call Village Appliances and we will set up a service call to repair defective product